Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Message from Anthony on The Real Deal About Planning A Wedding

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading the Liven It Up Events Blog! We have enjoyed hearing some feed back through Facebook & Twitter. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Anthony Navarro... I'm the guy who started Liven It Up! Five years ago, I would have never imagined that I would have planned the events I have planned, and met so many wonderful people... or imagined that I would have a team of planners. My right and left arms, Julie & Sally. I have truly been blessed!

Over the past couple of years, I have found the most helpful time I have spent with couples is when we talk about the unknown. Like how does the beef make it to my plate before dinner, or how the flowers make their way to the table, or how many hours it takes to edit a 45 minute wedding video. When I get that time with clients, it really seems to be the most beneficial for them and for me.

I would like to use the blog at Liven It Up Events to not only showcase some of our work, but get down to real issues that come up with planning weddings. From how to budget for the wedding to how to handle unruly family members... I want to tackle it all!

Over the next couple of weeks, the team at Liven It Up Events we will be working on putting together some ideas that have already been sent to us. If you have questions or thoughts on planning a wedding, send them to us at info@livenitup.com or post on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/livenitup!

Stay tuned as we unveil the ups and downs and real truths about planning a wedding!

All my best,
Anthony

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget