Monday, March 26, 2012

video

Welcome back to the new Liven It Up Events Blog! More like a VLOG now! This is something I have been working on for the past 6 months and looking forward to really making this a fun project for me!!!

Here's how it is going to work...

Viewers are going to be able to ask Anthony & the Liven It Up Events team a questions by emailing on Facebook (www.facebook.com/livenitup)
or
Tweeting a question to www.twitter.com/livenitup

Once a week I am going to answer a question that someone has on something that is troubling them in planning their wedding.

Either Facebook, Tweet, or Comment on the Blog to ask your questions today! This is so exciting for me as this is something that I truly LOVE to do!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Anthony Navarro
Founder, Liven It Up Events

1 comment:

Kacie Cysewski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
There was an error in this gadget