Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How To Become A Wedding Planner

video 

This week's blog post is answering the question that I have been getting so much over the last couple of weeks, "How do I become a wedding planner?"  My response to this and always has been is to look for a job opportunity within the hospitality industry, specifically in a food and beverage environment.  This includes.. 
  1. Hotels
  2. Off-Premise Catering
  3. Restaurants
  4. Country Clubs
  5. Banquet & Conference Centers
You might have to start off as an assistant, but I am telling you, you will learn so much!  I say this because this teaches you the operations end of how to plan an event.  You learn everything that is going on behind the scenes so that when you go off on your to be a wedding planner, you know how everything is working in order to produce a wedding!

To all of you aspiring wedding planners, I hope that this helps!  Watch later this week as I release another tip! 

Thanks again for watching and don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and visit us at www.livenitup.com!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget