Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wedding Planning Tips, What Are The Options of A Plated Dinner at a Wedding



This week we are talking about how to serve your guests at your wedding a plated, sit down dinner. The Tweet came from Wendy Pashman, the owner of The Entertaining Company , and asked me to talk about the importance of giving options to the guests when you decide to serve a plated, sit down dinner. Great topic to talk about Wendy!

You can see my thoughts above in the video, but in short, if you are serving a plated dinner, I think the best way to do this is to offer your guests a choice of entree or you have to offer them a duo plate to accommodate as many palates as possible! Check out my thoughts on this in the video!

I also had to share this photo as this was from a tasting I was at last week at The Entertaining Company. It was so delicious, I could not pass it up to post it! Monk Fish in a Butter Saffron Sauce, Smoked Corn Souffle, Medley of Sauteed Wild Mushrooms!! It was outstanding!!

And don't forget to visit us at www.livenitup.com or Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/livenitup or Tweet us at www.twitter.com/livenitup to ask your questions!

Thanks so much for watching and check back every week for new video posts!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget